Boxing Day: Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race - Tall Ships
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: DAYRACETS
SYDNEY TO HOBART RACE START – TALL SHIP EXPERIENCE
BOXING DAY – 26 DECEMBER 2019
Experience the excitement of the lead up and start to the 73rd Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race from the majestic Soren Larsen or Southern Swan tall ships.
Alternatively why not join us for a relaxing cruise on our 1920’s timber ferry Wangi Queen priced at just $109.00 per person? You will get to experience the Sydney to Hobart Race Start in style & complete comfort.
- Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the spectacle as the Rolex fleet jostle for prime positions on the start line
- Be amongst the action in the lead up to the start of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race
- Boarding 10:45am for an 11:00am departure
- Boarding 11:00am for an 11:15am departure
Departs from Campbell's Cove Floating Pontoon, The Rocks. Boarding is at least 15 to 20 minutes prior to departure.
Duration: 4 hours
- Sensational BBQ lunch with fresh seafood and steak.
- Live band playing popular music and requests
- All bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water included
> Adults: $225
> Children: $190 (4 to 14yrs)
Sorry - no Children under 4 on this cruise.
10% group discount on full price tickets for 10 or more adults
Fresh King Prawns (GF)
Tender Scotch fillet steak
Chicken Skewers (GF)
Lamb and rosemary sausages (GF)
Grilled onions (V) (GF)
Mesclun salad with carrot, Spanish onions, cherry tomato and cucumber – served with classic vinaigrette (V)
Baby potato salad with roasted kumera, celery, mint and whole egg mayonnaise (V)
Pesto pasta salad with feta, semi-dried tomato, Kalamata olives, pesto and tomato ragout (V)
Chocolate brownies (V)
Fresh fruit skewers (V)
(V)=Vegetarian (GF)=Gluten Free
Menu is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
Please note: The vegetarian options are not necessarily vegan. Please contact us when you book your cruise for special dietary requirements that we should be aware of.