Sydney New Year's Eve Cruise - Coral Trekker
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: NYETREKKER
NEW YEAR’S EVE FIREWORKS CRUISE – TALL SHIP EXPERIENCE
> $799 per person (Adult or Child)
Sorry - no Children under 4 on this cruise.
Approximately 6 Hours
- Departure from Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks. Check in time is at least 15 minutes prior to departure, please consider possible traffic/road closure on the day.
- Returns at the same wharf Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks disembarking anytime between 12:30am to 1:15am.
As a reward to all Australians for our results with Covid the NSW Government is creating a New Year’s Eve Celebration on Sydney Harbour. This will be a one-off event. Ready to be part of it?
Booking this cruise will give you access to restricted parts of the city and then Sydney Harbour. Without the 9pm family fireworks we will have the freedom of moving around the harbour lit up with our NYE light rope to view other display vessels and of course pass by the exclusive ‘front line workers’ viewing areas to be cheered at and to return our cheers of thanks. The Soren Larsen, Southern Swan and Coral Trekker are authentic, traditional tall ships and Swan has been part of Sydney Harbour’s New Year’s Eve celebrations for over thirty years.
Coral Trekker, “Trekker” is our smallest tall ship with a reduced Covid capacity of 20 passengers (unless restrictions are eased) plus crew. With a licensed bar, canapé style food, iPod music you are really part of the evening on the harbour. Check with our office if you have mobility issues as with toilets (heads) below it might not be suitable for everybody
Southern Swan and Soren Larsen have larger Covid capacities currently of 60 and 70 respectively (unless restrictions are eased). Each ship oozes character as does Trekker but being larger have room for a live band each, keeping it an exciting atmosphere.
Our ships having been regular ‘Harbour of Light vessels’ will be in an exclusion zone for the midnight fireworks ensuring we get a good view of the show.
We believe this cruise will be popular. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Note: Due to safety parameters out of our control in regard to the disarming of the fireworks barges and traffic clearance given thereafter, our vessels will endeavor to disembark passengers as efficiently as possible once clearance is given by the authorities. Disembarking usually occurs around 12:45am to 1:30am.
- Be served individual finger food by our crew
- All ships will be centre stage Sydney Harbour for the view of a lifetime. Music will maintain a great atmosphere. Soren Larsen & Southern Swan both have a live band. Coral Trekker will have iPod music. Relax and soak in the atmosphere or kick up your heels and dance the night away. All bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices, and water included. Service of all alcohol subject to responsible service of alcohol provisions.
(V)=Vegetarian (GF)=Gluten Free
Menu is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
Please note: The vegetarian options are not necessarily vegan. Please contact us when you book your cruise for special dietary requirements that we should be aware of.