Boxing Day: Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race on Southern Swan
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: DAYRACESWAN
SYDNEY TO HOBART RACE START – TALL SHIP EXPERIENCE
BOXING DAY – MONDAY 26TH DECEMBER
Experience the excitement of the lead up and start to the 78th Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race from the majestic Southern Swan tall ship.
You will get to experience the Sydney to Hobart Race Start in style & complete comfort.
- Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the spectacle as the Rolex fleet jostle for prime positions on the start line
- Be amongst the action in the lead up to the start of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race
Check in time is 15 minutes before 11:30am departure
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Departs from Campbell’s Cove Jetty, The Rocks which is between the Overseas Passenger Terminal and back of the Park Hyatt Hotel.
GOOGLE MAP: https://g.page/officialsydneyharbourtallships?share
To find parking on the day, please visit http://www.carparking.info
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Live band playing popular music and requests
- All bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water included
- Mast Climb
> Adults: $225
> Children: $165 (4 to 14yrs)
Sorry - no Children under 4 on this cruise.